The book is dedicated to the work of the strongest chess player of modern times,
to the world champion, the owner of the highest rating Magnus
The emphasis is on the teaching component. A separate chapter is devoted to the often used Norwegian genius such a delicate technique, as the "positional sacrifice of a pawn". In another chapter, the analysis of Karlsen's chess ideas is analyzed. His selected parties are listed
with detailed comments of grandmasters (more than 100 examples),
including matches for the world championship, including the victorious battle of 2016 against Sergei Karyakin.
This work , according to the Spanish publishers of this book, perfectly complements the work of A. Mikhalchishin and O. Stetsko, 60 parties of the leader of the Soviet chess team.
For a wide range of chess players.
M.M. Botvinnik. 100 years since birth.
Poloudin 20.69 $
Big strategy. 60 parties of Boris Spassky. Grand Strategy. 60 Games by Boris Spassky
Van Rik 41.38 $
Pawn endgame. 64 lessons from beginner to first discharger
Lobach 10.34 $
Studies for practitioners
Dvoretsky 27.59 $
- Soviet chess sculpture "Pioneers play chess". Mid 20th century 2270.79 $
- Russian chess set "Sea tale" 3159.59 $
Journal "Chess Piece"
Chigorin 3409.62 $
- Porcelain chess pieces "Musketeers against the Cardinal's Guardians" Gorodnitsa Porcelain Factory. Ukraine 3705.10 $
- Rare Ukrainian porcelain chess pieces of the 1970s 3750.59 $
- Belarus. Porcelain chess Russia - Sweden. Poltava battle. 1709 Designer Leonid Golovko 5682.69 $