The one who has more ideas stock wins in chess. In this book
64 selected tasks of the author are given, each of which has a bright
and beautiful idea, with a total number of figures on the board not more than seven.
For a more convenient perception of the miniatures, descriptions of all
special terms of chess composition, which occur in the book. On the thematic index it is possible to familiarize with mini-
, having identical ideas. Complete solutions are given
with detailed comments.
The publication is intended primarily for a wide range of chess lovers interested in the beauty of logical combinations. The book
can also be used both for educational and methodological purposes for developing fantasy and improving the technique of calculating options, and as a kind of introduction to the chess composition.
Nottingham Chess Tournament in 1936 & mdash; one of the most grandiose tournaments in history, gathered all the strongest chess players of his time. The uniqueness of the tournament is that it was attended by five (!) Champions of the world: the acting one - M.Eiwe, three ex-champions - E.Lasker, H.Capablanka, A.Alekhin, and one future - M.Botvinnik. Collection of the Nottingham tournament, owned by Per A.Alekhin, rightly considered the best analyst of his time - an outstanding classic work of chess literature. Deep comments of the great chess player will undoubtedly help you to significantly improve the class of the game. For a wide range of chess fans. P>more info...
- Chess, wooden, Soviet ART P3 100.00 $
- Шашки СССР. 40-50-е г. ХХ в. - АРТ П3 75.86 $
- Chess board-box USSR - ART P3 68.97 $
- Chess figures from metal art n3 62.07 $
- Chess miniature antique 93.10 $
- Mini-chess - promkolkhoz VICTORY (ART P3) 20.69 $
- Checkers №4 - 1950 68.97 $
- Tie chess player art P3 27.59 $
- CHESSES - CUT-OFFS FROM NEWSPAPERS 2003-2005, 80 pcs. (ART P3) 34.48 $
- Chess large varnished - ART P-4 275.86 $