CHECKERS BOOKS, MAGAZINES
125 drafts sketches. A guide to learning the ends of games. (the state of the book is in the annotation). Kukuev
This instance is in satisfactory condition. & nbsp; A guide to learning the ends of games. 3rd revised and enlarged edition.
The book contains 25 lessons on the theory of Russian drafts. The author places the main emphasis on the most difficult stage of the game - the middle game. A lot of information on the opening and endgame stages of the game. At the end of each lesson, positions are given for an independent solution, with answers.
- CHESS INFORMANT NO. 132. SAHOVSKI INFORMATOR NO. 132 66.67 $
Gift for a chess player. Training program for chess players from beginners to candidates for master of sports in 4 books.
Golenishchev 65.52 $
Murder of champions. Vasily Ivanchuk. The Best Parties
Kalinichenko 20.72 $
- Chess presents for amber (USSR) 500.00 $
- Wooden painted chess pieces 76.67 $
- Wooden grandmaster chess set of the USSR. 166.67 $
- Wooden chess set. USSR 1930s. 140.00 $
- Porcelain chess set "Borodino". 5333.33 $
My Fifty Years of Chess
Marshall 100.00 $
Chess tutorial of win-win games
Seiravan 40.00 $