In this book, Bent Larsen, an outstanding Danish grandmaster (in the USSR-1970 rest of the world match, played for the rest of the world on the first board!), excitingly tells about himself and his views on chess, in his performances, 50 carefully selected parties are accompanied by interesting and popular comments. The book was preceded by the grandmaster Polugaevsky, and the translator's afterword complements the author's story. With an autograph and an inscription of the author.
A set of 5 large original photographs from the archive of A. Roshal. Khalifman, Karpov, Taimanov and others.
In the photos: Karpov, Taimanov, Ponomarev, Khalifman, Roshal, Dreev, and many others. & nbsp; Photo formats: & nbsp; 22 X 14, 7 cm, & nbsp; 21.5 X 15 cm (2 photos), & nbsp; 20 X 15, 6 cm, & nbsp; 23.8 X 18 cm.
In the photos: Karpov, Taimanov, Roshal, Ponomarev, Lilienthal, Campomanes, Anand, Kramnik. Photo formats: 10 X 15 cm (4 photos), & nbsp; 12, 6 X 9 cm, & nbsp; 8, 8 X 15 cm.
- Chess amateur - Youth (art n2-4) 100.00 $
- Wooden chess "Youth" USSR. 140.00 $
- Wooden chess. USSR. Board No. 3 93.33 $
- Cufflinks "Chess" (New) 50.00 $
- Wooden chess on a glossy board. USSR 116.67 $
International Chess Congress in memory of Chigorin 1909
Snosko-Borowsky 83.33 $
- Chess "Humpbacked Horse" made of bone (tarsus). 3166.67 $
Chess rules. The smallest textbook
Matsukevitch 5.00 $
- Magnetic chess USSR (Latvia). In original packaging. 133.33 $
- Soviet wooden chess. THE USSR. Oak board. 116.67 $