Tournaments and matches
The book contains 1000 of the most famous chess games played in tournaments, matches, other competitions from ancient times to the present day. Most of these original chess pieces were created by outstanding masters, although some were taken from the works of lesser-known chess players, sometimes even amateurs. The party is accompanied by a brief commentary, which does not pretend to be academic, but animates what is happening on the board. A small preface explains the originator's approach to the huge chess material that he had to sort out and rework. The book gives an idea of how chess art has changed and developed, tastes and evaluations were refined and improved, and how the playing styles of great masters changed at different stages of a centuries-old chess history. Also presented is the "creativity" of machines, their fights with a man, the best examples of women's chess. Some parties have applied, educational value. The book is designed for a wide range of readers familiar with chess, comprehending their depths.
18-й шахматный чемпионат СССР N 1-20за1950 г.19-й шахматный чемпионат СССР N1-19 за 1951-52 г. 20-й шахматный чемпионат СССР N 1-15 за 1951-52 г.
- Amber Kaliningrad chess 862.07 $
- Chess Clock Chess-Game Timer 77.59 $
- Garden Giant Chess 228.52 $
- High quality acrylic + metal heavy chess pieces 234.48 $
- High quality metal chess pieces 237.93 $
- Large magnetic game set 2 in 1 chess + checkers 69.62 $
- Wood Magnetic Plastic Chess Set 56.03 $
- Magnetic chess set with gold + silver chess pieces. 28.97 $
- Magnetic game set 2 in 1 chess + checkers 25.14 $
- High-quality 3 in 1 magnetic gaming kit 50.21 $